LIFE IN BALANCE
Shiatsu comes from Japan but its roots touch upon the traditional Chinese healing arts known today as traditional Chinese medicine. TCM aims not to suppress symptoms of various health problems; it searches for the causes of diseases and determines diagnosis and treatment according to them. It also focuses on observing nature and its regular and logical transformations. If we fail to respect them, we expose ourselves to the risk of disharmony, which ultimately leads to disease.
Shiatsu uses the same energy channels and points in the body as acupuncture. During shiatsu, however, they are stimulated in a much gentler way - by touch of palms, pressure of thumbs, and, in adults also the pressure of elbows or feet. Apart from working with the points, it also contains various techniques such as limb stretching to open the joints to energy flow, breathing exercises, kneading, heating, vibrations, shaking...
Shiatsu belongs among massage techniques but given its ability to work with the body’s energy, it influences its energy and thus stimulates the correct functioning of internal organs.
Shiatsu can help you with many problems:
- feelings of fatigue and lack of energy
- pain in the spine, joints, muscles, tendons ...
- digestive, breathing, blood pressure problems,
- painful menstruation, irregular cycle,
- ordinary colds, blocked sinuses ...
- muscle tension in athletes and dancers
- relaxation and psychological relief in stress
and many others....
Shiatsu is an excellent support tool:
- ensures smooth energy circulation
- stimulates self-healing processes in the body
- works preventively against disease formation or the
exacerbation of the current condition
- supports during emotional stress
- good psychological and physical support during
- helps as psychological and physical support after
- encourages life style change and responsibility for one’s
- facilitates understanding of harmonious nutrition issues
and many others ...